Dr. Priya Palimkar M.D.(Med) D.N.B.(Card)
Dr. Priya Palimkar M.D.(Medicine) – Nagpur University & D.N.B.(Cardiology) – National Board, New Delhi is a leading female Cardiologist in Pune. She is recognised for her Interventional skills and genuine guidance on treatment of Cardiac diseases. She specialises in complex Angioplasties and Pacemaker Implantations.
Dr. Palimkar is available for consultation at a number of Hospitals and Clinics in Pune such as Om Eye and Heart Care Clinic (Vishrantwadi), Jehangir Hospital, N M Wadia Institute of Cardiology, Heal One (Viman Nagar), Sahyadri Hospital and Ruby Hall Clinic. Dr. Palimkar, Cardiologist in Pune, has participated in several clinical trials and has also published articles in indexed Medical Journals.
Conference/ Symposium/ Workshop Attended
- International Symposium on Gastroenterology, Sevagram, Wardha, Maharashtra in Jan -: 1999.
- Symposium on Renal diseases by Central India Nephrology Society, Nagpur, Maharashtra in Sep -: 1999.
- Workshop on ‘Research Methodology for Post Graduates’ Sevagram, Wardha, Maharashtra in Feb -: 2000.
- CME on ECG, Pune, Maharashtra in Apr -: 2004.
- Live International Cardiology workshop at Military Hospital Cardio Thoracic Center Pune, Maharashtra in Aug -: 2004.
- 15th APCC & 57th Annual Conference of Cardiology Society of India, Mumbai, Maharashtra in Dec -: 2005.
- Live workshop on ‘Chronic Total Occlusion’ at Ruby Hall Clinic, Pune, Maharashtra in Apr -: 2006.
- Annual Symposia on Cardiological Society of India -: Pune Chapter 2004, 2005, 2006.
- 12th Annual conference of IAE, Feb 2007, Pune.
- BIC 2007, Care, Hyderabad.
- TCT 2008, Washington DC, USA.
- TRICO 2009, Ahmedabad, Gujarat.