Echo colour doppler of heart
- Gives information regarding ischaemic heart disease in the form of regional wall
- Motion abnormality, hypertension related changes, heart enlargement, valvular heart disease, pulmonary artery pressures, congenital heart disease, pericardial effusion, cardiomyopathy.
Latest 12 lead ECG machine with interpretation
- Facility of saving previous ECG data
- Gives the resting surface electrocardiography which provides information regarding resting cardiac status.
Stress test Treadmill test (TMT)
- Gives information regarding exercise tolerance, inducible myocardial ischaemia which means possibility of blockages in heart arteries
- Provides heart rate and BP response suitable for exercise.
- BP – gives information of 24 hours BP to detect labile, white coat hypertension, control of BP during entire 24 hrs.
- ECG-gives information regarding arrhythmias ( irregular, slow or fast heart beats )
Defibrillator with monitor
To deliver DC shock in case of arrhythmias